Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan Tracey
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have no idea what they're saying, but whoa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxzEVNXKq7I

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Penner
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, that's just wrong. it looks like they would have to use tunnels or ferries like in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe
United States
gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool. the sound isn't so great, but they are just tallying the final scores and gently ribbing each other. looks like it was uploaded by someone from spain, according to the user profile that the video was uploaded by. the guy behind the camera is definitely from spain, his accent gives him away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Orozco
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello Guys,

I am sure all of them are from Spain, their accent is absolutelly from there (I am spanish speaker), and how you already have said, they are just making the final score.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryl Dunning

Arizona
msg tools
What if you added a miami to cuba ticket to the amerika board? 30 points for a 2 car line, but a 2 loc. ferry route, like in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Sanity wrote:
What if you added a miami to cuba ticket to the amerika board? 30 points for a 2 car line, but a 2 loc. ferry route, like in Europe?

In TTR:E ferries don't increase the score of the route. I wonder why you think this 2 car route should be worth an astronomical 30 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryl Dunning

Arizona
msg tools
Mostly it's a joke in my gamer group, of which, I am the only one who has played the Europe map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
How can I get a copy of that Cuba map? Are there any maps for Latin America in general? Will there be an expansion on this area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Belisarius88 wrote:
How can I get a copy of that Cuba map? Are there any maps for Latin America in general? Will there be an expansion on this area?

I don't know if you ever found it (this post is 2 years later), but it's available in the file downloads here.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/info/16467

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gracias! What I'm looking for is for an actual published copy. I don't want to play it badly enough that I will go out and do my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.