GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,144 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Reuben Cronje
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All

I recently managed to get my hands on a bunch of flats for this game. I remember getting a copy of the Gencon promo from my cousin nearly 15 years ago, so I was rather pleased to get hold of it!

So my appeal is this - the Ghost Creek expansion features rules for train fights... which sounds AWESOME, except it only works if you are lucky enough to get the Locomotive terrain piece in a pack. If anybody can help me with getting this, it would be super massively appreciated - and will be accompanied by a suitable reward The terrain in question comes from the GC 13 flat.

Of course, if you would be willing to part with any other flats that I'm missing, I'd probably be interested in those too!

Cheers
Reuben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At Gencon there was a dealer in old card games who regularly sells sets of the game cheap. If all else fails you could hunt him down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.