GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,265 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Napoleon against Europe» Forums » Rules

Subject: 1805 starting number of cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gábor Valló
Hungary
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules of this game are exceptionally badly organized. Among the many questions, the first I encountered is this: how do the players get 7 cards at the start of the 1805 scenario? If I understand the card assignment correctly, they get cards for the following keys:

Empire: Paris (permanent), Mantua, Bordeaux, Lyon, Antwerp, Madrid.
Coalition: London, Vienna, Moscow (permanents), Prague, St. Petersburg, Odessa + Kiev, Gibraltar + Malta, Lisbon.

This would yield 6 cards for the Empire and 8 for the Coalition. Please, help - is there something I got wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you get seven at the start of the scenario regardless of the keys you hold, special set up rules overriding the normal rules.

Philip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cezary Domalski
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What Phillip says - 1805 scenario begins with Round 2 of Activations Phase. Card Assignment Table is checked in Card Hand Phase, BEFORE Activations Phase so Table is valid from 1806 turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gábor Valló
Hungary
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.