Popular Tags: [View All]
Bren Mayhugh
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all:

I picked this game up at Gencon this year and it's been pretty entertaining, but I had a couple of questions that I couldn't exactly figure out how to handle and wondered if anyone knew the answers. Thanks in advance.

1. At the time of the 2 minute warning, does the the card deck get shuffled, both players then draw up to 5 cards and then get the special time out or do you start with the number of cards you have (4 or less) and then do the special time out?

2. If the Offensive player has extra cards at the end of the half or game, done that card automatically succeed since the defense has no cards to play or does the defense take the top card of the newly reshuffled pile to use as their card?

-Bren

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Del Rio
Canada
flag msg tools
jygro wrote:
1. At the time of the 2 minute warning, does the the card deck get shuffled, both players then draw up to 5 cards and then get the special time out or do you start with the number of cards you have (4 or less) and then do the special time out?

ANSWER: The deck is shuffled, both players draw up to 5 cards and then get the special time out.

jygro wrote:
2. If the Offensive player has extra cards at the end of the half or game, done that card automatically succeed since the defense has no cards to play or does the defense take the top card of the newly reshuffled pile to use as their card?

ANSWER: The defense takes the top card of the newly reshuffled pile to use as their card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bren Mayhugh
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers...

-Bren

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.