GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
19 Days Left
One of the main criticisms of Concept is the lack of a valid scoring system. So if you and your friends are keen on drinking while you play games then this is a very fun variant for the scoring system.
1. Set a timer for 4 minutes
2. One person puts down clues; everyone else guesses
3. The winning guesser doesn't drink
4. If guessed in the 1st minute losing guessers take 1 unit of beer
5. If guessed in the 2nd minute losing guessers take 2 units of beer
6. If guessed in the 3rd minute losing guessers take 3 units of beer
7. If guessed in the 4th minute losing guessers take 4 units of beer
8. If not guessed correctly, the clue provider drinks 4 units of beer
When you start the clock everyone who loses is already on the hook for at least a unit of beer even if the clue is guessed in 10 seconds.
The clue is usually guessed in the first two minutes and this seems to be a good pace for everyone to have fun without getting destroyed by the time we move on to another game, usually 8-10 clues per person.
It's also fun to start the timer when the person draws their clue card and no switching cards.
As always drink responsibly and don't be an idiot. BGG nor I condone over consumption of alcohol.
- Last edited Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 pm