GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,365 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

San Juan» Forums » General

Subject: San Juan for Android multiplayer not working rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hey there,
Nexus 7, am unable to play multiplayer. I receive a notification/invite from my friend, then it takes me to the home screen of the game...

Anyone had any joy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slash X
Canada
flag msg tools
Dame problem here... Dors anyone knows how tout play online with thé Android version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psyco Hero
msg tools
Same problem here! I can see the Google Play account of the other player in the multiplayer setup screen. I can accept an invite... but then nothing happens. Game ends up on the home screen cry

I wrote a mail to Ravenburger digital, no response yet.

Is multiplayer working on iOS devices?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
I tweeted them and emailed them several times, they responded after several attempts. They said they know about the problem and are apparently working on it... snore

EDIT: OK I emailed in August about this. The last reply I received was in October. I have requested another follow up from them and an eta. I suggest that you email them at support@ravensburger-digital.com also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psyco Hero
msg tools
Will do that again. I also left them a message on their Facebook account today. We need to address the problem to them as much as we can. For 5 Euro it is not the cheapest app on Google Play. Online play was one of the main reasons to purchase this game from Ravensburger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
I spoke to a Google Play support representative today who advised that we can register a complaint about the app here:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/cont...

Also if you would like a refund eventually, you can do that here:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/?rd=1#contact=1

Cheers,
Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psyco Hero
msg tools
Just got a reply from their facebook page:

"Ravensburger Digital - Latest feedback from our developers: They found the reason for this bug and will try to fix it. Apparently it is a bit tricky and can't be fixed immediately though. We will try to release an update early next year."

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Seems to be fixed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.