GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,384 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Marvel Heroes Battle Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Marvel Battle Dice Trade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Stackhouse
msg tools
Hello!

I know the game is old and out of print and well not very popular it seems but I love the hell out of it. I need a few to complete the set and was wondering if anyone might have somewhere in an old box a few they might be willing to part with.

I need the obvious rare ones, Red Skull, She-Hulk and Silver Surfer, preferably 2 of each but I'd take what I can get.

Not even sure if anyone even trades in these. I have a zillion doubles and triples but those three seem to elude me.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Ware
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there! I'm almost in the same boat.. love the game too! Been picking up what I can off ebay the past few months. Got a couple of starter sets, all 23 dice, hulk launcher, thing launcher, promo wolverine, promo spiderman, most variants and clear figures including rare sitting down Loki.
All I need is 3 figures.. clear Ultron, Blackcat version without hands on knees, and Sentinel version with purple 'X' and 'Helmet' icons on base of figure.
I've come to ignore those obvious three figures - red skull, she hulk and silver surfer as it is incredibly unlikely I'll ever come across them..
There were hardly any made and they were only given out at a couple of tournaments (it was the same for the handful of series two figures that were made in anticipation of it's release - only a few ever saw the light of day at a couple of pre-release tournaments and they were gone..) and those holding onto them know how rare they are so I highly doubt they'll surface or be sold in the next 10-20 years
I'm only after 1 of each figure for my collection so if you had one going spare of any of the three I'm after, I'd love to buy from you
Drop me a line!
Kind regards,
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a clear Ultron (023) if you are still looking. Only problem is that I'm in the UK so postage could be a pain to NZ. Make me an offer if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Ware
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry dude, haven't jumped on here for a bit so just found your message. Fantastic! No Black Cats or Sentinels?
Not too worried about postage.. but also we're coming to the UK to stay with my wife's parents in Dec so I could always get it mailed to Stroud
Would 7.50 pounds be alright??
Cheers
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Ware
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry.. no red skull, she hulk or silver surfer I think those ones will always elude me too.. but just wondering if amongst all your swaps you might have a Blackcat version without hands on knees, and Sentinel version with purple 'X' and 'Helmet' icons on base of figure that I might purchase off you??
Cheers heaps
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds fine, message me th address in Striud and I'll cover postage, and rather than sending the money to me can you donate it to the the breastfeeding network at https://www.justgiving.com/breastfeedingnetwork/donate/?utm_...
Cheers, Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Ware
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh legend! Can do - will find out address tonight when I get home and donate tomorrow (pay day) for you
Talk soon..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff degato
msg tools
Anyone have a hulk or deadpool? they may not be rare but I like to collet them and I would trade a clear wolverine for one of them but if you already have that wolverine then just ask what you would want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.