GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,486 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Le Passe-Trappe» Forums » General

Subject: Pucket! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Herman
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently on a wooden dexterity game kick. I have a copy inbound from England to me in Seattle, WA. There is no US distributor yet, although in my correspondence with ET Games it sounds like they may have something next year along these lines. So I bought it anyway and it will be here in 2 weeks. Having just picked up Weykick that arrives today and already having a Crokinole and pretty nice Carrom boards, I'm really looking forward to seeing my dexterity collection in my game room.

Check out ET Games:

http://etgames.co.uk/product/pucket/

They seem like a cool company building their brand and I think this is a fun looking version of Le Passe Trappe, that's actually available to purchase.

Tabletop Shuffleboard is my next conquest. I have a nice spot in the garage for a 14-16 foot table. Now just have to find an affordable yet quality option. Research time is half the fun with getting new games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.