GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,854 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Brendan Newell
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've had a look and can't see a way to do it but I thought I'd check because I'd find it really useful:

When viewing my collection list, is it possible to add a column that shows me the number of players that can play the game?
It would just be handy on those occasions where I'm playing with more than 5 players or want a game for 5 and need to strip out those that only do 4 etcetc.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's called the comment field. whistle

(Yes, it would be useful, although it would not strictly work because expansions can change the number of supported players.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Newell
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lol yeah I did think about going through and adding them all in manually but thought maybe I'd missed something. Never mind, thanks anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you download your collection as a csv the min, max, recommended with and best with number of players columns are included - you can then use Excel to sort/filter the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.