Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmOapCtNtg

Octavian nor BGG, its employees, agents, shareholders, or family members, take responsibility for the content of this ad. Paid for by The Society for Descent For BGG'06

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Anticole
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Job! Good editing to match the 'Conan' music.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
Carmina Burana, "Oh, Fortuna", Orff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: For Your Consideration: Descent - Best Gamer's Game 200
Holy $#!T, that is awesome! Nice job. I don't know how to compete with that. HTML is about as high tech as we go right now. We'll be posting our link soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck, even if Descent doesn't win anything, that video was AWESOME! I'm really gratified that someone has enjoyed one of my games enough to put that together. Thanks a ton!

-Kevin Wilson
Fantasy Flight Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was FREAKING AWESOME. As mentioned, "Oh Fortuna" fit perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow the minis in this game are painted nice. You don't see manufactures paint minis much anymore on board games and do a good job like this. What??
the minis are not painted? The game is not finished when you buy it? But I am paying them to make the game. So since I need to finish the manufacturing myself the game is cheaper right. What?? The game costs how much??? LOL. LOL. Uh wait your not kidding? sigh.

Terry Bailey Sr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Society for Descent For BGG'06 doesn't ask for you accolades over the quality of their video packages. They only ask that you nominate Descent for Best Gamer's Game.

There are 15 available slots so this is a very reasonable goal to achieve, but Descent can only do it with YOUR help.

So please...nominate Descent today. If you have just one slot left on your nominations ballot, give Descent a chance. You won't be sorry.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Guards! Knights! Squires! prepare for battle!

Vote not for Descent! A vote for Descent is a vote against America. You love America don't you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:

Vote not for Descent! A vote for Descent is a vote against America. You love America don't you?

Are you trying to hurt The Society for Descent For BGG'06's chances of getting Descent nominated? We are prepared to defend Descent's name in court if necessary.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:

Of course I love America, that's why I'd vote for Descent, not some...ahem... EURO!

Just kidding, just kidding! Euro lovers please don't send your "snoots" after me! I like Euros too!

BTW, I love the reference to Excalibur.

-note- the author of this post meant to have a little fun, and did not intend to start a flame war. No euro snoots were harmed in the writing of this post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than one week to go! Descent needs everybody's help to make the list of nominations so DO YOUR PART!

If you're not voting for Descent for your own sake, do it for the children!

Every vote does matter - as long as it is voting for DESCENT!!!

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Time is running out and I want to see Descent get a last surge to make sure it has the best chance possible of making the nominations list.

I'm looking for 10 people to step up and nominate Descent for Best Gamer's Game. If you haven't already and you've got a slot to spare, please be generous and add Descent to your list.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekawards.php

When you've added your new nomination for Descent post here to receive my eternal gratitude. First 10 people get it. Anyone else will just receive regular gratitude.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Time is running out and I want to see Descent get a last surge to make sure it has the best chance possible of making the nominations list.

I'm looking for 10 people to step up and nominate Descent for Best Gamer's Game. If you haven't already and you've got a slot to spare, please be generous and add Descent to your list.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekawards.php

When you've added your new nomination for Descent post here to receive my eternal gratitude. First 10 people get it. Anyone else will just receive regular gratitude.

-MMM

I'm not sure what bet you are trying not to lose, but you seem to be pressing this issue pretty hard. I mean if Aldie made a wager that his $50 to the fact that descent wouldn't make the first round, I believe he may have meant without divine intervention.

Cause you know if Descent gets on the list people will just cry foul that the "Golden Geek" has no credibility as the nominees were selected as a joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.