GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,656 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » News

Subject: New Upgrade Cards - 3rd Faction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Richardson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, maybe I just missed where someone else pointed this out, but has anyone else noticed the new Upgrade type? the one card back that we see is the Credit (money) symbol. which to my knowledge isn't yet an upgrade type (granted I don't have anything in the Epic line, so I may be mistaken)

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/x-wing/news/sc...

I'm sure someone else noticed this and has already posted, so forgive if this is a re-post, but I'd love to hear speculation on what it could be/how it would work.

Graham

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They explain this is the article, that's the new Illicit upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Hall
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's basically illegal technology that these outlaws are able to obtain despite the Empire's ban on them.

It's supposed to be Scum & Villainy Only, but I could see a particularly shady Rebel pilot having one of these slots somewhere in the future, or being worked into an Empire ship, like a Copilot upgrade "Customs Inspector" or something who is able to provide the ship with confiscated illegal technology in case of emergency.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Huhtala
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, a large ship with 3 agility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moritz MacBenic
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian1981 wrote:
Wow, a large ship with 3 agility.

Yeah, and then the IG-2000 title to share the pilot abilities across the board! And there's bound to be a defensive one among them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.