GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,804 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: x-wing-builder??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Machin
Japan
Yokohama
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So with the announcement of FFG making a web-based squad builder for X-Wing, I'm wondering if "Unofficial" X-Wing Miniatures Game "Squadron Builder" went official?

It's basically the "Go To" tool for pretty much every player, so I'm wondering if FFG are going to do their own or absorb this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed this, where was this announced?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's probably talking about the X-wing Command which nobody knows nothing about yet. Waiting for a video of the FFG In-Flight Report where it was announced...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Machin
Japan
Yokohama
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the Gencon reports had some slides and one of them was of the squad builder, all of the features listed are exactly what the current one offers, only it has the actual cards listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Thisson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
As far as I'm concerned, the best tool for squad building is Yet Another X-Wing Squad Builder:

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fergus Hadley
United Kingdom
leeds
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FarEast wrote:
So with the announcement of FFG making a web-based squad builder for X-Wing, I'm wondering if "Unofficial" X-Wing Miniatures Game "Squadron Builder" went official?

surprise

Nothing to do with my squadron builder. It's as unofficial as ever.

FarEast wrote:
It's basically the "Go To" tool for pretty much every player, so I'm wondering if FFG are going to do their own or absorb this one?

I'm now wondering, too.

Do we have any more info on this? What does the slide say? I can't read it.

vs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Kline

Bakersfield
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i hope it includes a native squad builder for iOS. BattleScribe is ok but I miss many of the features of the purpose built squad builders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.