GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple reviews mentioned technical errors in the cases or perhaps elsewhere (like wrong "addresses"). Is there a link someone can provide that lists all of the errata? Do you suggest writing the correction into the materials itself, or does that destroy the value of the game for future sales/trades?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to find a "game killing" error in SHCD. Most of the errors are insignificant typos and mistranslations (or no translation!) from the French. They're pretty obvious and so is what is actually meant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Marsden
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In case #1 I found an address that was wrong but it was a business and it was correct in the cross-referenced section. I don't recall which business so this post is of great use to you I'm sure. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Pirciu
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
North Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately this is in french, but might be useful to some:

http://www.ystari.com/wordpress/?p=2240

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moose
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose the most obvious one is the district abbreviations in the list of notable characters, which are in French rather than English. They're pretty easy to decipher once you realize that English N(orth), S(outh), W(est), E(ast) correspond to French N(ord), S(ud), O(uest), E(st). So only West poses a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.