GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,804 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Thunder Alley» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: New to game, would like to try on Vassal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to give this game a shot on Vassal, but I've never used the module or played the game in general. I could maybe do an hour live to start and get to learn the module and such, but in general I would prefer it to be played async as I tend to be busy. Looking for like a 3 or 4 player game, maybe 5.

If anybody's interested, comment here and maybe something can be worked out. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Marshall
United States
Anna
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to play a game with you. I am now familiar enough with Vassal to teach this module, and I know the game very well.

Caveat: I've never done a "live" Vassal, and I don't have any fancy computer mics or webcam. If we schedule a time, I can walk you through by typing. As long as you understand the basic rules, we can play the first few turns, then switch to Play-By-Email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't trust this guy! I'm in an email game with him and he'll break up draft lines without remorse and leave your cars all alone without support...

Seriously though, as long as you have a basic understanding of the rules, it's quite possible guide somebody through their first card plays via the in-game chat window. Welcome to an awesome game. Have fun...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergey Kosarev
Russia
Lyubertsy
Moscovskaya oblast
flag msg tools
mb
Hi!
I'd like to play this game, but PBEM only. I have played this game ftf several times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.