GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,896 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Munchkin» Forums » Rules

Subject: question about "no hand" items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor G
msg tools
I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find anything on this. I'm aware that there are one handed, two handed, big, headgear, footwear, and armor items that are usually bonuses, and that I can only have one item in each slot. My question is, what about the items that give bonuses but do not come with any of these labels? Can I just equip as many as I want? Are they one time use items? What's the deal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Diehl
United States
Junction City
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
The eerie war chant emanating from the morning fog set chills down every spine. "Lah, lah, la lah, lah, lah."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can equip them all and they are only one time use items if they say they are in the text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HowlingBadger wrote:
I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find anything on this. I'm aware that there are one handed, two handed, big, headgear, footwear, and armor items that are usually bonuses, and that I can only have one item in each slot. My question is, what about the items that give bonuses but do not come with any of these labels? Can I just equip as many as I want? Are they one time use items? What's the deal?

If it's an item not assigned to a specific slot like armor, headgear, footgear and X-handed items then you can wear/use as many as you want, with the exception that you can only have one "Big" item at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor G
msg tools
Thanks for the replies. That's what I'd figured, but I wanted to make sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben richards
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
wargamer55 wrote:
HowlingBadger wrote:

If it's an item not assigned to a specific slot like armor, headgear, footgear and X-handed items then you can wear/use as many as you want, with the exception that you can only have one "Big" item at a time.

Unless you're a Dwarf, or you have a cheat card!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.