GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,844 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » News

Subject: WANTED: A graphics artist for dungeon components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

We have been severely delayed due to a lack of graphics artists for the dungeon components. This has caused delays of months already and it seems that no apparent change is in sight.

Hence, we're in severe need of a graphics artist willing and capable of producing the dungeon component graphics the game needs.
That is currently the only real delay to finish the game up.

So far most of dungeon graphics have been actually drawn and painted physically and then color corrected using photoshop. I don't think that
this is absolute must as working order, but just to explain how it has been done so far.

All dungeon components have been designed, including details. So what is needed is to produce the graphics along the lines of link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezkooai69dycct0/5_5_2014_introfit4...
This represents the largest components, most common is 5x5 squares which are very thoroughly defined in content.

Of course, we'd like to hear opinions on the graphics in general as well, but basically to finish up the production we just have to find an additional graphics artist.

Let me know if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Timo, If you are still looking for a designer to finish up the dungeon tile components and such I would be interested in helping. PM me on BBG if interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lanfearious wrote:
Hi Timo, If you are still looking for a designer to finish up the dungeon tile components and such I would be interested in helping. PM me on BBG if interested.

Yes. I'm certainly interested, but I'm in Korea ATM, so that limits
my schedule. So if you don't hear from me during this week, I'll contact next week latest.

Also notice: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/509519175/black-hat-tri...

Which kind of takes some effort
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay,

This problem is now resolved. We're fully staffed in the graphics department.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.