GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,608 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pax Baltica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Russia year track timing. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aron Wiśniewski
msg tools
If a Ruusia army starts to reform i.e. in interphase after year 1707, can it be placed on the year track on 1709 year or just on 1710 year?

Is the rp number chacked befour or after an army is placed on the year track?

Also is the rp number chacked befour or after an army is placed from the year track into RP pool?

I think in both cases it is chacked after, since it is written in rulebook that armies are being taken onto and from the year track "at the start of the Interphase, but I just want to ensure I'm correct.

To be sure, if Nyen is taken by Russian i.e winter 1707, it would become St. Petersburg in spring 1709?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I somehow missed answering this post! I hope it's not too late to be useful.

Aron89 wrote:
If a Ruusia army starts to reform i.e. in interphase after year 1707, can it be placed on the year track on 1709 year or just on 1710 year?

The Interphase is at the start of the year. So if you are talking about the Interphase "after 1707" it is already 1708 -- two years later would be 1710.

Quote:
Is the rp number chacked befour or after an army is placed on the year track?

The army is placed on the year track "at the start of the Interphase" so the RP penalty is applied that same turn.

Quote:
Also is the rp number chacked befour or after an army is placed from the year track into RP pool?

Same as above.

Quote:
To be sure, if Nyen is taken by Russian i.e winter 1707, it would become St. Petersburg in spring 1709?

It would become St. Petersburg in the Interphase of 1709, right before the Spring Turn of 1709.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron Wiśniewski
msg tools
Scott, thanks for the answear. It's useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.