GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,705 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Spare Parts etc. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan O'Doherty
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know if I can get replacement movement dials from anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rekinom
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are needing replacement dials for FFG ships, I would suggest trying FFG. Their customer service has been really good for me.

If you are making dials for your own ships, you could try Litko.

http://www.litko.net/categories/Turn-Trackers-%26-Dials/

edit:

more here... http://www.litko.net/categories/Space/

The space fighter stuff looks like it might compatible with x-wing.

http://www.litko.net/products/Space-Fighter%2C-Maneuver-Dial...#
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Try contacting fantasy flight games directly. I don't have any experience with their customer service, but other people on BGG constantly report the FFG will happily replace lost/damaged parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Reynolds
United States
mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
simply contact ffg and tell them you lost the dial and what ship and they will send you a new one at zero cost within a few days, also works for bases and posts. Some of the best customer service I have seen in 30 years of gaming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Becker
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
badge
Banana!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Katogamerguy wrote:
simply contact ffg and tell them you lost the dial and what ship and they will send you a new one at zero cost within a few days, also works for bases and posts. Some of the best customer service I have seen in 30 years of gaming

Exactly. I have posted eslewhere, but I misplaced a TIE Bomber dial a while back and inquired FFG about purchasing a new one. A couple weeks later the entire cardboard pack for a TIE Bomber showed up in the mail and FFG didn't charge me a dime. They have some of the best customer service I've seen from a gaming company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deansy Von ThunderLizard
Australia
Fundoora
VICTORIA
flag msg tools
badge
From the Internet™
mbmbmbmbmb
Katogamerguy wrote:
This goes for international also. I am in Australia, used their online form & a fortnight later, a replacement dial turned at zero cost...
Absolutely brilliant service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.