GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,469 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Kohle & Kolonie» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mine disaster discs vs Administrative markers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fridjof B
Norway
Tranby
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In each player color there are 3 thin round discs pictured as Administrative markers in the rules and 3 thick round discs (Mine disaster discs). Then there are 3 black and 1 neutral colored thin discs described as disaster markers as well. Is it an errata, that the thin discs in the player colors really are the Mine disaster discs and the thick ones the admin markers? (Makes more sense to me with the bag-thing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
greetingsfrombergen wrote:
In each player color there are 3 thin round discs pictured as Administrative markers in the rules and 3 thick round discs (Mine disaster discs). Then there are 3 black and 1 neutral colored thin discs described as disaster markers as well. Is it an errata, that the thin discs in the player colors really are the Mine disaster discs and the thick ones the admin markers? (Makes more sense to me with the bag-thing)

Are you using the supplied rule book? I strongly suggest you download my rewrite in the files section.

And yes, you are correct, the thin discs are the mine disaster discs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fridjof B
Norway
Tranby
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.