GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,844 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Coup: Reformation» Forums » General

Subject: Stupid question... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Struve
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my KS in the mail just now - and the box I have says, "Coup: Reformation". I thought I ordered Reformation AND Coup - are they both in this box? I am not familiar with the original Coup, so I can't tell if they are both in there or just the expansion.

The rules say I need Coup to play - and the contents listed on the rules are what is in the box. I went back to check my original KS notification, and it is worded "One copy of the Reformation & Coup KS Edition".

So a little confused - do I need to go get Coup now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
No, everything came in the Reformation box for those that ordered the Coup + Reformation Kickstarter. If you got the Coup base game rules and the silver "1" value coins in the box, you got the correct thing. Here's a checklist of what you should have gotten: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/coup-reforma...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katina Choovanski
United States
Branchburg
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
aka KabukiKid on Youtube. Yeah, I have a few online aliases. heh ;-)
mbmbmbmbmb
If the back of the box says, "Coup Reformation" then it is just the expansion.

If it says, "Coup" on the left and then "Coup Reformation" on the right, then it is the base game and the expansion in one box.

~Kat ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.