GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,778 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG)» Forums » General

Subject: Event cards and the table set up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can event cards be purchased and stored in your hand to use when in need or should they stay in your player draw pile and only purchased when you want to immediately use it? Or does this even matter? I've seen this done both ways...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schock
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no clue what you're talking about. You draw cards from your deck, and play cards from your hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess what I mean is if I pay for an event do I have to play it immediately or can I store them with my heroe cards for future use? I was playing with a friend the other day and he was paying resources for cards in one turn but using them as needed in another turn along with the area where his heroes were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schock
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smytty94 wrote:
I guess what I mean is if I pay for an event do I have to play it immediately or can I store them with my heroe cards for future use? I was playing with a friend the other day and he was paying resources for cards in one turn but using them as needed in another turn along with the area where his heroes were.

You pay for it when you play it. Your friend is wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I wasn't very clear with my first post. I thought that felt weird when he was doing that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.