Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
went through my cards and it looks like im missing
2 hatchery, should be 14 i have 12
1 strike, should be 40 i have 39
1 secrets revealed, should be 5 i have 4

why does upper deck always mess up.
so now i need a full list of the card in the strikes to see what one i am missing and what 2 hatchery cards i need.

i have 8 facehuggers and 4 chestbursters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I presume you know the drill on how to contact Upper Deck then. If you're looking for a list of the cards, I noticed this in the files section:

Card List CSV

Hope this helps! And here's hoping Upper Deck sends you your replacements quickly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:
why does upper deck always mess up.

I guess they are too use to do random sports card packs...lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
I presume you know the drill on how to contact Upper Deck then. If you're looking for a list of the cards, I noticed this in the files section:

Card List CSV

Hope this helps! And here's hoping Upper Deck sends you your replacements quickly!

Thanks for the spreadsheet link! I just went through mine and I'm missing the "She'll Breed. You'll Die." objective card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denson Conn

Ohio
msg tools
Your Card List file is reading as an "unsorted file", FYI.

Was really looking forward to picking up this game, but the missing card issue is troubling... Think I may wait until this issue is cleared up first.

Besides I have 2 buddy's who picked up (apparently complete) games at Gencon :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:

I thought my set was messed up, too. For this missing card, make sure you have the one Facehugger labelled Strike Deck in the deck. Their packaging and relatively poor labeling had me worried, but as I sorted through everything a second time (after coming to these boards) I realized that I had a complete game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for all the help. i know what im missing now
1 close call from the strike deck
1 facehugger and 1 chestburster from hatchery
1 secrets revealed

went through my whole box again just to make sure.
can't wait to play this. it looks so GOOD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saint1012 wrote:
troyboy81 wrote:

I thought my set was messed up, too. For this missing card, make sure you have the one Facehugger labelled Strike Deck in the deck. Their packaging and relatively poor labeling had me worried, but as I sorted through everything a second time (after coming to these boards) I realized that I had a complete game.

i had no problem sorting the cards as i read the rules first. i was looking at the bottom of the cards when sorting and even if it was in my hatchery deck i would still be missing hatchery cards and i have 12 and not 14.

the strike card i am missing is a close call card. i have 4 of them, should have 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caught in a mechanism
Brazil
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never seen such a production mess at the launching of a game. It seems like everyone is missing cards!

Such a shame, this game was an auto buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:
saint1012 wrote:
troyboy81 wrote:

i had no problem sorting the cards as i read the rules first. i was looking at the bottom of the cards when sorting and even if it was in my hatchery deck i would still be missing hatchery cards and i have 12 and not 14.

the strike card i am missing is a close call card. i have 4 of them, should have 5.

Yeah, my son had grabbed the rules as I was unpacking the game. Damn kids...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy's still to arrive, so I'm hoping for a complete game.
How's the Upper Deck customer service reliability/communication for sending missing cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
How's the Upper Deck customer service reliability/communication for sending missing cards?

As I just posted in the other thread, my copy was only missing two cards, which (thankfully) are easily proxied. That being said, I put in a request for replacements. Is everyone using the contact form here: http://www.ultrapro.com/contact_us.php or is there another approach?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:

They are really good at responding. I have all of the Legendary games and expansions. The only thing I was ever short was Hawkeye's rare. A quick notification to Upper Deck and my game was complete within a week or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Read more comics!
mbmbmbmbmb
fameros wrote:
I have never seen such a production mess at the launching of a game. It seems like everyone is missing cards!

Such a shame, this game was an auto buy.

For reference, I was worried after reading threads like this and while sorting out my cards I thought, oh man, I'm missing cards too. Upon careful inspection though, I discovered all was fine.

What threw me off (and possibly others) is that you'll have a strike deck where everything looks alike, and a hatchery deck where everything looks alike. You then count things up and discover you're short a strike card and have extra hatchery cards. Then on close re-examination,, I noticed that one of the hatchery cards belongs in the strike deck, and another in an alien deck, etc.

Everything is actually labeled quite well but it's small text that doesn't jump out at you so it takes some time to sort through it all. After the initial organization and some gameplay though, it's quite clear and easy to set up.

My only gripe is that I really wish the separator cards had labels on them like Thunderstone does. Labels with counts and other information. It would really be helpful. Thankfully fans with this talent and motivation tend to fill that gap over time but I do think Upper Deck should be doing this at this point.

Other then that, great game, great components. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and looking forward to more plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hickman
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually haven't had this issue before, is there a specific contact that's quickest to go through? I've already found I'm short an objective card and several heroes...

Naturally they're from Aliens Argh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my replacements are in the mail. they are fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Drake
Malta
flag msg tools
Reviving an old thread and not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but do Upperdeck ship missing cards to Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hazevi wrote:
Reviving an old thread and not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but do Upperdeck ship missing cards to Europe?

i got mine to China. I'm sure you'll get them wherever you are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.