GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,612 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Cyclades: Titans» Forums » General

Subject: Online preorders in Europe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been unable to find any preorders for the game in Europe, are there any stores that would ship online or any websites where you can preorder this game from?

I am a little paranoid with preorders, after having experience with Robinson Crusoe where the second print run took forever, I want to guarantee that I'll get the game as soon as it becomes available. I'm unable to attend GenCon type of events as well as Essen, which is why I'm asking.

I've taken a look at Matagot own store, where it isn't available, but Matagot own store usually takes forever to get any kind of updates.

Amazon UK tends to be rather empty in terms of new board games, which is why I'm asking. Or can anyone recommend a website I could pay attention to?

Any kind of help is much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matzot always puts up pre-order possibilities before essen, it'll come, now worries :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał M
Poland
flag msg tools
I saw it about a weeks ago but i forgot about your question :/

http://www.philibertnet.com/en/matagot/31221-cyclades-extens...

They ship to whole Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Placed my order with them on monday. Tracking says it's going to arrive today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MATAGOT is also taking orders on their website and for not much extra you can add some really cool extras (mainly for cyclades) but for some of their other games also, including the really nice bags for pieces for both aforementioned games and the coloured dice for cyclades (pretty sure compatible with titans also) They are a bit more expensive than some sites but I feel they produce such quality games I personally like to support them and hopefully they will continue doing so. Can't wait for the Kemet expansion also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.