Eddy Vickery
Australia
Canberra
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the course of the Meuse/Maas river for Revolution purposes? In particular does it flow through Cleve province? The course of the river is obscured by the army box at this point. My best guess is that the river flows through the following provinces in order, starting from its soutce in Namur: Namur, Liege, Limburg, Maastricht, Liege (again), Geldern, Venlo, Geldern (again), Generality, Holland, with Liege being the only city or town on the entire length.

Note that I am not asking a question about the river labelled "Maas" which is shown flowing through Nijmegen. This river has, I think, been labelled mistakenly and should be called "Waal". Meuse and Maas are, in fact, different names for the same river, whicih is different to the Waal. The Meuse/Maas meets the Waal at Woudrichem (if you ignore the current day canal between them).

Thanks

Eddy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it should be labelled Waal. Below that is the Maas/Meuse (Dutch/French name). The Maas doesn't run through Germany today, so I don't think it should run through Cleve on the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.