Popular Tags: [View All]
William A
United States
Mount Clare
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
mbmbmbmbmb
What was your favorite Mythbusters myth?

I actually enjoyed the earlier episodes more. Alcatraz Escape was a very good episode that showed a lot of the science behind the bay area's currents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
The elephants and the mice one was awesome. Very simple, nothing blew up, they had a hypothesis, they tested it, when they got an unexpected result they devised more tests. Science at its best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
The elephants and the mice one was awesome. Very simple, nothing blew up, they had a hypothesis, they tested it, when they got an unexpected result they devised more tests. Science at its best.

Similarly, the bull in the china shop. That was brilliant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Walking in a straight line while blindfolded. What sounded like a lame premise resulted in a hilarious episode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocketsled destroys car.

The look on their faces when the 2nd stage of that rocket fired was priceless:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My wife sneaked up behind me while I was working in the garden. I was so startled I soiled myself.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember one where they tested Coca-Cola as a cleaner for chrome car bumpers. I had never heard that one, but -- as a kid -- I did hear that it could be used as an engine de-greaser. That's the myth I always wanted them to test, but I don't think they did.

Maybe if I'd gone on-line and suggested it....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.