Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Rolfe
United States
Newberg
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Caverna came back in stock, my wife bought me a copy, but I'm disappointed to find two of the cardboard sheets are printed wrong-- they were flipped on the long edge instead of the short edge, so many of the tiles are not double-sided-- the back of each is just a jumble of different pictures. Did this happen to them all, or am I just unlucky?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arolfe wrote:
When Caverna came back in stock, my wife bought me a copy, but I'm disappointed to find two of the cardboard sheets are printed wrong-- they were flipped on the long edge instead of the short edge, so many of the tiles are not double-sided-- the back of each is just a jumble of different pictures. Did this happen to them all, or am I just unlucky?

I would contact Lookout Games/MaydayMayfair. Sounds like you had a printing error and you should get replacement sheets.

This same thing happened to be with the Dungeon Lords expansion and CGE sent me replacement sheets pronto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Thomasson
United Kingdom
Near Tring
flag msg tools
badge
Good boy, Braetach!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not Mayday - Mayfair. I've had similar problems with other companies when the printer made mistakes. Mayfair are usually pretty prompt in sorting out problems. Mail custserv@mayfairgames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops, thanks for the correction! Mayday wouldn't help you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Rolfe
United States
Newberg
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both. I'll contact them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.