Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Who gets the big Diamond? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Smack Random
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I just bought Ca$h 'n Guns and I was going through the rules about diamonds, it says at the end of the game the big diamond (60k) goes to the player with the most diamonds. Does that mean the highest number of diamond cards that each player has (5 cards for the guarantee win) or the highest total value of diamond cards (15k value for the guarantee win)?

Thanks for any clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Ponte Vedra Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is for the highest number of diamond cards NOT diamond values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smack N Cheese wrote:
I just bought Ca$h 'n Guns and I was going through the rules about diamonds, it says at the end of the game the big diamond (60k) goes to the player with the most diamonds. Does that mean the highest number of diamond cards that each player has (5 cards for the guarantee win) or the highest total value of diamond cards (15k value for the guarantee win)?

Thanks for any clarification

At Gen Con we were taught, most cards, NOT most value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree it's most diamond cards, not the value. If there is a tie no one gets the big 60k diamond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.