1 Posts

Boggle» Forums » Sessions

Subject: wordsmithery and impressing (!?) the girls rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Three players: M, T & I.

My two friends, well, acquaintances, M & T come over for dinner. While my flatmate is slaving away in the kitchen (it was his turn on the roster!) we wonder what to do. Now, let me paint the picture: M is sweet, friendly, lovely and pretty. T is super-cute. Hmmmm... so we're sitting in the lounge.. what to do? The night before my flatmates and I were playing (lest I be quoted on this) Boggle and Cathedral. Well, Cathedral isn't so fun with three... (however, it could be with them?!) so T suggests Boggle. Hmmm.. okay I think. M & T are just beginning their university study, so I'm thinking they'll provide some challenge as far as the wordsmithery (is that a word?!) goes.
So... shake up those dice... and away we go... paper provided by my computer printer and our pens provided by my employer; they just find their way into my pocket when I go home, honest!! Anyway... the 3 minute countdown begins... I start furiously scribbling down words... thinking I can gain some cred here, among the younger, prettier folk that I know.
So we come to scoring... they want me to go first.
I end up with 32 points. They get 8 points between them. I'm not sure what they think of me now. I guess if they need help with their crosswords they know who to come to.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.