Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanuel Mailloux
Canada
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, did anyone who bought an abandon pledge receive they stuff or will the be ship after everyone one else ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did and received the wave 1 stuff. Like everyone else, I will not receive Wave 2 until later. I'm actually not sure how it's supposed to work for Canada...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pruden
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received mine yet either and I'm an original backer so don't sweat it yet. and I'm in Canada

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arigat wrote:
did anyone who bought an abandon pledge receive they stuff or will the be ship after everyone one else?

I got one box so far, into Vancouver, Canada. I really doubt that they would segregate shipping by "abandonment". If you arranged for it long enough ago that all that was needed was an address change (once you'd paid for it) then it should be handled with all the other Canadian shipments. Which probably aren't gonna all arrive all at the same time, everywhere at once. I got one box so far, there *should* be another "real soon now"? Hopefully you will get your two together. My problem is that I got mine shipped to me at work, but I don't have a car and getting that box home on a bike is gonna be REAL tricky!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
EverywhereGames wrote:
I got one box so far, there *should* be another "real soon now"? Hopefully you will get your two together. My problem is that I got mine shipped to me at work, but I don't have a car and getting that box home on a bike is gonna be REAL tricky!

Alan, I don't know any more than anyone else here, but based on how I interpreted McG's comments from update 127, I wouldn't expect these boxes to arrive together at all. Here's the part of the update that gives me reason to state this:

Update 127 wrote:

Notice how they say "Backers should start receiving their first box over the next few weeks"? There is nothing mentioned about the second box and I wouldn't assume they were shipped together. Granted what you have in your first box is amazing and will keep you busy for months to come, but I've seen you mention in a couple posts now that you're expecting your second box to arrive shortly ... that's not how I read the update.

The fact that your second box hasn't arrived seems to back my presumption as well.

Just hoping to set proper expectations and not get people disappointed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amp
Canada
flag msg tools
Arigat wrote:
Hi, did anyone who bought an abandon pledge receive they stuff or will the be ship after everyone one else ?

Yes, I bought an abandoned pledge and got my W1 box today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
first box over the next few weeks

I have seen other comments elsewhere (no clue where now) where they mention that their warehouse can really only handle so much so they are packing and shipping box 1 first (for Canada and RoW), then moving all the OTHER stuff and packing and shipping box 2 (for Canada and RoW). And THEN doing it all over again for the US. Dunno if the US is also getting two boxes. Kinda doubt it since they've already got the base box which frees up a LOT of room.

So yeah, box 1 now, box 2 "later" (in September, sometime).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
EverywhereGames wrote:
Mistermannindy wrote:
first box over the next few weeks

I have seen other comments elsewhere (no clue where now) where they mention that their warehouse can really only handle so much so they are packing and shipping box 1 first (for Canada and RoW), then moving all the OTHER stuff and packing and shipping box 2 (for Canada and RoW). And THEN doing it all over again for the US. Dunno if the US is also getting two boxes. Kinda doubt it since they've already got the base box which frees up a LOT of room.

So yeah, box 1 now, box 2 "later" (in September, sometime).

Kenny posted this over on the Myth KS .

Myth KS Comments wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent multiple emails asking about picking up abandoned pledges and never received any response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Squatting Monkey wrote:
I've sent multiple emails asking about picking up abandoned pledges and never received any response.

Keep sending.

Make sure you're polite and ask Nikki if there's any chance at picking up an abandoned pledge at this late stage. My guess is that window closed, but I'd hold a small glimmer of hope until officially told no.

They are super busy - keep trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Casteel
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up an abandoned pledge at the end of July and Nikki sent out the first wave immediately. I got it in like 4 or 5 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.