Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I recently received a second hand copy of EH - and the asset cards were sleeved.

I'm now looking to sleeve the rest of the game.

How many packs of FFG sleeves will I need to sleeve:
- Base game (minus the Asset deck)
- Forsaken Lore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the base game you need 4 packs of sleeves for the large cards (green FFG) and two packs for the small cards (yellow FFG). For Forsaken Lore it is 4 packs for large cards and two packs for small cards. Of course, there will be some leftovers.

FFG sleeves are 50 pieces per pack, so if you get your sleeves from another company, like UltraPro, take into account if the pack size is different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Handy hint for future questions of the sort:

Note that FFG helps out by printing the values on the back of the boxes - the number needed of each of their own colour of sleeve Of course, that won't answer the question when some of the cards are already sleeved (and also won't take into account any leftovers...I think there are enough spare from the packs in the base game to reduce the number of packs you need buy for Forsaken Lore by 1).

That said, the manuals also have a breakdown of number of cards in each deck, so it's fairly simple to take into account (particularly important for the Civilization board game, where there's a whole load of replacement cards in the expansions!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.