5 Posts

Star Trek: Fleet Captains» Forums » General

Subject: I need help to with decks (location, encounter and command) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robson Campos
msg tools
Hi people.

I am newly here ... so ...if this is a post in wrong place...or have any mistake ..sorry...

I need help with informations and/or images from that decks:

- Location (50 cards)
- Encounter (50 cards)
- Command (200 cards)
- dimension from cards normal and hex (locations)

Here in Brazil is very dificult find a place do sell STFC, and my daughter, will play this game with me, but ... the rules is a bit complex to her.

I am beginning a analise of the game and maybe rewrite the rules to make it more simple.

In this moment she like my ideas...but now i need the information or images about the decks, to expand my ideias.

Searched in ALL images this forum (and in Google), but not do find all cards.

Anybody can send me or upload about information ?

I not going doing copy of images or broker any copyright ok ? Just need see this information to complete a version to my daughter.

If you have a Romulan Expansion, i liked try make a system to cloak (this is to me...haha), so any information like rules or cards are welcome.

Thank you so much!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Salsbury
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Why not just order a full copy online?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robson Campos
msg tools
In December I'm going to the USA.

I need to decide if I will buy the STFC (with expansions) or STAW.

Here in Brazil, I believe the STAW be easier to find someone to play with.

But like most of the STFC and my daughter liked what I explained the game. Only found the very complex rules.

So I decided to try playing with her ​​with simpler rules, a game for about 20 minutes (she is only 10 years old).

That way I know what to bring the my trip.

As I said, I just want to test, so I will not print the original letters or use them all, but I need to understand how they relate decks (location vs. encounter vs. command).

Buy a game from the internet, is very cost, and a lot of time to arrive. not a good a idea to a test.

I think the quests and encounters are related to the location.

I appreciate any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly (Gastonia / Charlotte)
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect very much that it is unethical, and possibly illegal, for someone to provide you with copies of all the pieces of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Heath
United States
Firestone
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, if you have the resources to travel between continents I would assume you would have the resources to splurge on the cost of dinner and a movie or in this case to purchase a game...

Finally, if your daughter is only 10, please allow her to grow at her own pace, and allow her to play a game of this scope once she reaches the age of 14 or so....

Over the next 4 years there is a lot of games out there that you can play with her that will allow her to build her reading skills, and gaming skills to allow her to be successful at the full game...

my two cents anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.