Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I tried to submit a BGG page for a brand-new game that I designed ("Don't Tread on Me: The American Revolution Solitaire Board Game" by White Dog Games). Filled in all the boxes and submitted all the proper information and links. And I hit 'submit'.

Then nothing happened. I got no automated response indicating that the submission had been received. Was it received? When will it be reviewed? How long should I wait for a reply, or should I resubmit?

Thanks,

R. Ben Madison
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your game was correctly submitted, and it is in the queue awaiting approval.
Review queue is long (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/items/boardgame/pending), so oyu will need to wait at least a couple of weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talossa wrote:
Was it received?

In your contributions page, there is:
Board game: 0 1 pending

Or you could check the pending items list.

Talossa wrote:
When will it be reviewed?

Usually within a few days. But at times where lots of submissions happen (Essen is approaching), it may take several weaks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you -- and thank you for specifying that it could be weeks! The game will be officially released in mid-September anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish there was a pending page for accessories. I submitted some accessories at least a month ago and they haven't gone through the system yet.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. It's here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/items/boardgameaccessory/pendin...

there's just no link to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.