Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because a lot of people ask us about the pre-order Spiel2014 in Essen we would like to share with you some information (but not all of them ).

Essen
We will be at Spiel2014 in Essen with Dice Brewing (and with prototype of our new title Exoplanets). You will be able to meet us in Hall 2, booth 2-C108 (hall plan below). Of course, you will be able to play Dice Brewing and buy it. What more You can also receive a special recipe card designed for Spiel.

Pre-order
At the end of next week our pre-order starts!
In pre-roder You will find game in two options:

1) 22 Euro - exclusive version of the game available only during pre-order.
In addition to what you will find in standard version of the game there will be:
+ Special card deck that brings a new elements to the game
+ Big surprise, which makes this version of the game exclusive what it will be, we will say next week but it's worth of waiting !

2) 18 Euro - for those who are not interested in extras (lower price of Dice Brewing)

What is in the sandard (retail) verion of the box you can read on our BGG profile.

Our suggested retail price is 22 Euro per game - it will be a version without "stuff" you will find in exclusive version available only during this pre-order.

Game in pre-order will be available in our online store with the ability to pick up game in Essen without the cost of shipping, and for those who will not be able to participate at Spiel2014, there will be option to send game to your home (with shipping cost).

If you want to get info in the D-day (when pre-order will start), become Fan of our game on BGG or add us to your wishlist! We will let you know about the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
What about Piwne Imperium, will an English version be available at SPIEL?

By the way, Dice Brewing has really evolved into a beautiful looking game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about having a proxy pick it up? I have a buddy or two in my game group that may make the treck to Spiel from the US here and I'd be tempted to pre-order this for them to pickup if possible.

Also I second the Piwne Imperium question?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Life is not a game - games are life.
badge
You learn more about a person in an hour of gaming than you do in a year of conversation.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice Brewing looks great and I will pre-order it on day 1! cool

However, like some others, what I REALLY want to know is when I can buy an English version of Piwne Imperium! I am drooling over this game like a cool and refreshing Belgian Wit on a hot summer day!... or something... laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hello all

Thank you for the kind words - it's like a best hop in a big cold beer

Answering your questions about Piwne Imperium - we are planning Kickstarter campaign to release game in English (in Poland ended in success).

For this moment we are give Dice Brewing all our passion and heart - after Essen we will prepare the KS campaing

At Essen we will have with us Piwne Imperium in English - one copy for show.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Life is not a game - games are life.
badge
You learn more about a person in an hour of gaming than you do in a year of conversation.
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect answer. Thanks Filip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
How about having a proxy pick it up? I have a buddy or two in my game group that may make the treck to Spiel from the US here and I'd be tempted to pre-order this for them to pickup if possible.

Also I second the Piwne Imperium question?

Answering your question:

If you order game in our pre-sale in online shop you get a order number. So your friend can show us this number and pick up game for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance that the rulebook will be up before then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:
Any chance that the rulebook will be up before then?

Pre-order will start at 6 september and will last till 16 october.
We think that in second week of pre-order we will release English language rules (we want to release video preview in English in first week of pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! As long there's something on the gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can finally announce tomorrow in the evening (European time) starts pre-order of Dice Brewing!
There will be so much cool stuff in pre-order version that we can't wait to tell you about it but tomorrow everything will be clear!

Don't miss to check out our e-shop tomorrow!
http://shop.boardanddice.com/gb/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knolzus
Germany
flag msg tools
I´m excited about this… it looks really interesting.
But I would appreciate if you make accessible the rules and some more information before I preorder something.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
knolzus wrote:
But I would appreciate if you make accessible the rules and some more information before I preorder something.
Thanks

Yes, I agree, please provide us with the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
knolzus wrote:
Thanks

Yes, I agree, please provide us with the rules.

Don't worry all we will publishing english rules during this pre-order So everyone will have chance to buy game in pre-order
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Components visualisation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.