Popular Tags: [View All]
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.
Help me figuring out IF an WHEN AFV's weapons MUST be fired.
I mean: Smoke dischargers MUST be fired BEFORE all other weapons in any Phase else the veichle forfeits the right to fire it.
What about MA and MG?
Do I MUST fire MGs before MA?
After?
In the same moment?
In the same phase?

Help would be very appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruben

The only MUST's are related to firing SMOKE.

MA SMOKE,Dischargers,Pots,BEGINNING of fire phase.
SMOKE Mortars can be fired when/as a vehicle moves as they are MP related.

otherwise MA/MG can be fired or not any phase any time ,one or other or both,
Vehicle MG's can also form their OWN FG (just that one vehicle tho,AAMG/CMG/BMG combination)

Cheerio

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mike!
I was convinced I read somewhere AFV MGs fire was linked in someway to MAs.
Now I can dare to try Clash at Borisokva!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Qwirz wrote:
Thanks Mike!
I was convinced I read somewhere AFV MGs fire was linked in someway to MAs.
Now I can dare to try Clash at Borisokva!!!

AFV MGs are linked to the MA in regards to DRM for CA changes, and I think all AFV weapons must be fired from the same hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruben

You may be thinking of turreted MA and CMG are tied to same CA PENALTIES in certain circumstances,PAGE 26 7.8 ,3rd column.

Mike

edit.
What Brian said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, for ex, Mph: I cannot move fire my MA, move again fire my CMG, move again and fire my BMG.
In any phase do I have to resolve all my shots in the same moment?
...excepted FIrst Fire and Dephensive Fire perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
No rules handy, so please confirm what I say.

Qwirz wrote:
So, for ex, Mph: I cannot move fire my MA, move again fire my CMG, move again and fire my BMG.

Correct.

Qwirz wrote:

I do not think so. If you want to fire MA, fire other things, than fire MGs, that is allowed. Might even be required if the MA is firing Smoke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Qwirz wrote:

Ruben

You have to take ALL the shots you want to within the same phase (Prep/Advancing fire., the ENEMY movement and YOUR final defensive fire phase are considered ONE phase,so you could fire at a target in their movement and finish in defensive fire phase)
the only exception is CCPH,where tanks can "shoot" again by using their CC rules (not rolling on to hit charts etc per se).

In your movement phase your tank can start up/move fire MG's (any that fire must be from the same hex tho)and fire MA, but if you keep ROF you may move and fire MA again etc as long as you keep ROF ( again you could fire MA keep ROF ,NOT fire MG's yet( as MA considered not fire ended ..move fire MA lose ROF THEN fire MG's from that hex.)

What you cant do is move, fire any combination MG's, move fire MA with or without ROF.
If you fire MG's first ,you must atttempt fire with MA at that point (hopefully keeping ROF) or you lose the opportunity for that phase.(

And breath

cheerio
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.