Golem Arcana» Forums » General

Subject: App update today? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Shute
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
Wasn't there supposed to be an app update today? I'm waiting for this update so I can play because the app keeps crashing when I do melee attacks on my iPad mini and the update is supposed to fix the issue. Right now I have a game I can't play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was posted on the KS comments section...

"The update to Knights and Ancient Ones is "coming soon" and will not release today. We're still doing some tuning."

Hopefully not too much longer. I know HBS is also at the mercy of the different app stores too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh R
United States
mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah I have several friends who bought the game on my recommendation on ipad mini and have been unable to play because of the crashes. Really hoping this update hits soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Stoffa
United States
White Haven
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent an email to HBS. Very frustrated about the app crashes. I have a game that I sunk a lot of money into that I cannot play.

angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C

Illinois
msg tools
Just out of curiosity, what iPad mini are people having trouble using? The original iPad mini is basically an iPad 2 in a smaller package, and isn't supported. At my house we're using the newest iPad mini with a Retina display and it works like a champ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.C. Hutchins
United States
Highlands Ranch
Colorado
flag msg tools
I was dismayed when my first-gen iPad mini couldn't run the app. For now, I'm running the app on my iPhone 5S and projecting it to my living room TV via Apple TV's "Airplay" mode. Dunno what I'll do if I want to take the game to a friend's house (playing off the phone is a pain), but it's a good solution for my current situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Scholl
Canada
Meaford
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Keep on Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, I was using the iphone 4S .. and it crashes. But, picked up an iPad Mini with Retina, and it works great. Hope they fix the bugs on the Phones and other devices soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Stoffa
United States
White Haven
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess I should have been more observant when I backed the KS. I have a first gen mini and a 4s phone...guess it stays on the shelf until I upgrade my gadgets....oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HEEEEY YOOOOOU GUUUUUUUYS!

One of our own on eretsu.net (Golem Arcana's fan-made forums)has reported they have downloaded version 1.0.3 of the app, and indicated this version went live as of today.

Which means, this *should* be the long-awaited fix for all you Apple users! More importantly, there's a really good chance this fix will also make the app more stable on the iPhone 4s as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Shute
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
Sweet!!! Can't wait to update!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't seem to have hit Android yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hair10 wrote:
Doesn't seem to have hit Android yet.

By the looks of it, this is an Apple-only update. It's fixing bugs and stability, not knights/AOs/Army Point Values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bippy the Goat
msg tools
mbmb
The app now seems to work just fine on my iPhone 4s. Woohoo! Off to try this game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.