Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonard Moses II
United States
Hixson
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Taco Bell is our guilty pleasure fast food spot. Pictured here is the new $1.00 Tostada, which we both agree is the best item on the new dollar menu.

Compared to the Doritos Locos tacos, we feel like that this menu item wins. At half the cost, well you can't beat that.

I know this sounds like an advertisement, and as an active member of Urbanspoon.com for my home city, well it kind of is. Just another branch of the internet forum hobby.

We are just really happy with Taco Bell right now, and almost unashamedly so. I hope you do not see this as spam. It is just so tasty and I had to share the news. Now back to munching. I would pair this particular menu item with a caffeine free coke over the rocks, as the sodas in TB aren't great. Also nice with a spritz of mild sauce (I am too old to eat anything stronger).

I was paid for the above message only in the form of the $1.00 deal for tostadas that you all can pay yourself in also. Provided you have a few bucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
didn't know they had a dollar menu.
We stopped going there recently as they had nothing my kids like to drink. they don't like soda for some reason. they used to have hi-c and lemonade but they are gone now, replaced by tea. We'll have to try it thru the drive thru!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
darkestoceans wrote:
Also nice with a spritz of mild sauce (I am too old to eat anything stronger).

Really? At Taco Bell, anything weaker than Fire sauce might as well be ketchup (or is it catsup?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could eat Taco Bell Chalupas all day, every day, though my digestive system may throw a fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian A
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
May I take your trident, sir?
mbmbmbmbmb
One bad (disgusting) bout of food poisoning years ago has led me to a lifetime ban on Taco Bell.

But every now and then I get those cravings for those cheapo hard tacos or chalupas. Damn you, now I'm getting them again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you were going to say Taco Bell paid you a dollar to eat their stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.