Subject: First game rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Gast

Weyauwega
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I want to start off saying I just finished my first game and it is incredible! The fellowship is one move away from the winning the game moving to the crack of doom. Gollum is the guide. They are at 10 corruption. They move and draw a hunt tile, it is a 2 damage tile. Can they use gollums ability and reveal to only take one damage to be at 11 corruption and destroy the ring to win the game? We thought they could and the free people was victorious. Only reason I ask is because normally you take a risk and sacrifice revealing yourself to take one less damage but revealing would have no affect here. Thanks in advance. What an amazing game cannot wait to play again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Being revealed as they reach the final step is fine.

You actually managed to replicate the ending of the book, well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gast

Weyauwega
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, thats what we thought but wanted to double check. It was as close a game as it could be 11 corruption and shadow had 8 military pts and was seiging a stronghold. Such an epic fantastic game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.