Subject: Postage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to search for the game and asked threee different sellers here at BGG for a postage price to Denmark and got three different prices - £15, £20 and £25 !!!
They were all from England, but why the difference in postage price???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I don't know the reason, but The game weighs heavily (2.5 KG) and maybe someone of them is using another form of shipment than the usual ROYAL MAIL or is using ROYAL MAIL but SIGNED FOR DELIVERY ...

Anyway the differences between the prices are great ... I agree with you!

Great game, worth the money for sure.

Roberto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It makes it over 500,- Dkr !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried sellers from Germany? Spieltraum.de for instance should have it in stock in September - this would be add up to 65 Euros, though, too (50,- game / 15,- shipping) - almost 500 Dkr.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found the game on ebay and here postage is only £5.00 £7.00 to Denmark!!!! Total £49.00 (460,00 Dkr) surprise

I always try to ship as cheap as possible, even paid half the price myself, just to sell some items, but if people want to earn more money by raising the postage price 50, 100 or even 150% that is INSANE!!! shake

So I just bought it on eBay!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Brenton
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slotracer wrote:
Found the game on ebay and here postage is only £5.00 £7.00 to Denmark!!!! :what: Total £49.00 (460,00 Dkr) :surprise:

I always try to ship as cheap as possible, even paid half the price myself, just to sell some items, but if people want to earn more money by raising the postage price 50, 100 or even 150% that is INSANE!!! :shake:

So I just bought it on eBay!!!

I'm glad you're getting the game, Rene'. It's great. I've noticed the trend many times, particularly on ebay, of widely differing shipping costs, & it's very clear that some sellers are just trying to gouge extra money out of the buyer, since there's no way it could cost so much to ship. Thunder Alley is indeed a heaver than normal game, so I wouldn't be surprised if it costs a bit more to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.