Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are cards in other scenarios that add non-characters (facehuggers) to the barracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denson Conn

Ohio
msg tools
stubobj wrote:
There are cards in other scenarios that add non-characters (facehuggers) to the barracks.

After reading the card, TOT looks for starting deck cards (specifically marked as characters) - I mistook that to mean all characters...

J69

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im not sure IM following you. The barracks by default only has character cards. Your starting deck cards go in your deck not the barracks. There are some events that add facehuggers to the barracks which would cause a non-character to be in the barracks. Maybe clarification on the card Teams of Three and what exactly is considered a character needs to be added to the FAQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zomas Osborn
Spain
flag msg tools
"I have a bad feeling about this"
badge
GET OUT THE WAY
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, please... Somebody help here! Maybe it's referred to the "barrack's dead characters"...? But that doesn't make any sense either because it's a face up deck... Some light here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I stated in an early post, it is possible to have non-character cards in the barracks like a facehugger.

Fiorina "Fury" 161 Location
Hazard 1: Stowaway
Shuffle three Facehuggers from the Hatchery into the Barracks.

This is an example of a non-character getting placed in the Barraks. If you are using Dallas (and hopefully other Nostromo characters to enable his ability) its a good way to get put those facehuggers on the bottom of the deck.

I like using it as just a way to gain more characters, especially the more expensive ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.