La Bataille des Quatre Bras» Forums » Rules

Subject: Disorder y PGD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francisco Sastre
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Hi everyone, I´m newbie in this Rule System and I´m trying to get on learning about it. I have a pair of questions and I´m afraid that won´t be the only ones.

1. Unlimbered Artillery unit must Rout because it has been charged by a Calvary unit. But ¿Does it become PGD? I suppose so but I can´t find the rules point.
2. An Infantry unit has been charge and it must Recoil and Disorder as the result. ¿Could it move again during the same segment when the MU, wich it belongs, was pull out? I suppose yes, because the Recoil will be a involuntary movement and the second one will be a voluntary movement. I´d like to confirm that point.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to La Bataille, Francisco!

Quote:
1. Unlimbered Artillery unit must Rout because it has been charged by a Calvary unit. But ¿Does it become PGD? I suppose so but I can´t find the rules point.

Unlimbered artillery that recieves a Rout result is eliminated. The artillery in this situation cannot Rout.

Quote:
2. An Infantry unit has been charge and it must Recoil and Disorder as the result. ¿Could it move again during the same segment when the MU, wich it belongs, was pull out? I suppose yes, because the Recoil will be a involuntary movement and the second one will be a voluntary movement. I´d like to confirm that point.

If the infantry unit is still in the command range of the leader in charge of the MU, then yes, it could move when the MU marker is drawn. Otherwise, it would move to attempt to get back into command range when the Regroup chit is drawn (and then it would not get the chance to move when the MU is drawn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Sastre
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for your quick reply, Paul.

About my first question, I was wrong I wanted to say Limbered Artillery.
What happen in this case?

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Limbered artillery will Rout like any other unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Sastre
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
mr_peabody wrote:
Limbered artillery will Rout like any other unit.

Yes, but my question is if the unit results PGD too, and the Rule point about it.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which rule set are you using, the one that came with the game, ML, or Regs?

Any Routed unit is marked PGD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Sastre
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks again.
We are using The Règlement de l'An XXX.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for applying Rout to artillery appear in 18.4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.