Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alessandro uccello
Italy
livorno
italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ikea billy 202x39x80 is not anymore available.
I needed 3 of them for my collection. Now only the 28cm depth is available.

Witch one do you suggest to substitute it?

Besta 192x39x60
Or just
Billy 202x28x80?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schemaille
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have Ikea Kallax shelves, and they're perfect for most games. Take a look at those; they may be what you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Kallax replaced the Expedit line, but has/should have the same inner dimensions (33.5cm x 33.5cm x 39cm deep), very well suited for most games. (Leave out a divider if you expect to have long boxes, or just use the top of the shelf.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We have recently bought a bunch of blue/green Kallax to store our games in the living room - they look really good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iordache
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we bought the furniture for living room, I also had to choose between Billy and Besta.
In the end I got Billy on one wall for books and Besta on another wall for boardgames.
I went for Besta because it's deeper and it can accommodate better not only the regular Ticket to Ride size boxes, but also the longer boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.