Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomas posted a big update on KS and announced that he's opening up pre-orders for 1 week (at non-KS prices w/ no minis or exclusives):

"At Gen Con - we had numerous requests - that people missed the Kickstarter. I am sad to say that that ship has sailed to Avalon.... and although I would love to open up that deal again, it wouldn't be fair.

That being said... I am running a 1 week pre-order campaign for anyone that wishes to get copies outside of Kickstarter. (If you happen to know anyone that is interested please spread this link to my webpage) You'll notice the pricing is different. It's more expensive than the Kickstarter (Just some of the perks you get for Kickstarting!) Also no Exclusives are NOT available. Only the DELUXE without mini's. The expansions DO come with it though!

My reason?

We're in the process of major distribution and as such, Albion's Legacy - the CORE game will be released early to mid next year for retail. Each of the 5 Expansions will be released 3-4 months apart. This means that the Deluxe game you get now will have all the content in it that others buying the game separately (and piece by piece) will take almost two years to attain. I know, it's sad to have to wait that long, but you Kickstart backers don't! I will be happy to say you'll get the whole thing now!

Please share this link with anyone who you know wants a copy. And for all of those who requested it... this ones for you!
"

Pre-order link:
http://www.lynnvander.com/featured-articles/albions-legacy-p...

If you want to read the whole update and see the pictures:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/albions-lega...

Excited for this one...I've read several posts from folks attending cons expressing how much fun they had playing the demo copy...

EDITED TO ADD: Actually, Thomas later stated that the pre-order would be open a bit longer...I think until the approval process with the manufacturer is complete...so you can still pre-order it at the link above...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice solution for the company and the potential customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.