Subject: Coolstuff/FLGS? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Will this game be available at coolstuff/flgs once this is released in October?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the October release is one of those limited Essen things - they'll airship in enough for that. So it may be a bit longer til retailers have it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also order it via the Sierra Madre website. It is a few extra Euros not past August 15th but it is still fairly cheap. I believe the price is now 27 Euros up from 24 or 23 Euros during the super pre-order period. Shipping is not all that much. I think when I pre-ordered, it came to something like $34. This might be the best way to get it. I am sure it will make it through retail channels here but it will be bought up quickly. Ordering via them is pretty easy and at least you know you will get it once they arrive in Germany. When I ordered Pax Porfiriana from them I got it within 5 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks for the info! I just got it for $34 including shipping. So when is this expected to arrive in Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
It is expected in the first week of October but if there are delays Phil will ship some in for Essen. I read that in a thread somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
I actually just sent him a message and he said that it should be shipped Oct 4 with an unknown customs wait and assuming he can't get them out until after Essen then all orders should be shipped by the end of October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell B
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
How were you guys able to get for $34 shipped? I'm looking now and it's showing as $35 base price plus $9 shipping to the US. Has the price just gone up in the last couple of days or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wildpygmy wrote:
How were you guys able to get for $34 shipped? I'm looking now and it's showing as $35 base price plus $9 shipping to the US. Has the price just gone up in the last couple of days or am I missing something?

I just checked the Sierra Madre EU site and the price with shipping is 26.69 Euros which is about $35. I believe Phil said somewhere that most shipping going forward will be from Europe.

http://sierra-madre-games.eu/index_greenland.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.