United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
More pics at:
http://bigboardgaming.com/tme-ii-turn-1-2/

click thru for close up folks..step right up

The situation at the end of turn 2 the Germans muster a solid counter attack!

Back in Turn 1 we see a reprise of my first play of TME, I landed an all US force in the Normandy beaches excluding OMAHA. I did not do a good job with Paras. Losses were high, but we took Caen turn 1 regardless.

Turn 1, I also went South to try and keep some forces down there….yikes booted out of Southern France! Losing 2 steps in process.

[]
tme2_T2South

In turn 2 I conducted a clear beach invasion with the Brits @ the historical Omaha. Without air support the Allies lacked the ability to do much, so the attacks that were critical were chosen carefully keeping 1 air in reserve for the British paras. In hindsight keeping it for 2nd Armoured would have been smarter.
I was away from the screen while my opponent mustered forces. He popped a 4:1 attack! Sneaky bugger.

The counter attack in Turn 2 knocked off the 2nd Armoured and 1st Para! I was hoping to encircle but to no avail. 8 steps lost in 2 turns.

TME_t2
Turn three I hope to gear up a solid offense and go for Paris to press home the advantage in units. I need a port!! Cherbourg we rolled a 6…..not good. I may feint to Paris and try Le Havre?

Will the Germans hold or fall back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.