United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the "Placing Cubes" section it states that a player may place a cube on any unoccupied landmass. Is a landmass a single card, or all cards that are interconnected by land? That is, if I place a card that connects to another card via a land border, and that other card already has a cube on it, may I place a cube on the card I just played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil,

Great question!

First off, every card in Teraforming has a landmass on it. The exception are the Queens which have 2 landmasses on them.

To Answer your question, YES! you can play a cube down on the card you just played. A island or continent is made up of several cards (not counting the Mr. B joker)

Example. If you played a card that finished a continent that was made up of 4 cards, then 4 cubes could be played on that continent. One cube on each landmass (card) Also, you could play cubes on landmasses at any time during the game, not just when a continent is complete.

I hope this helps. I am going to post some pictures and examples in the FAQ section at www.eaglegames.net by the end of the month.

Thanks again for the question!

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.