Grenoble
FRA
flag msg tools
I forgot one tiny rule..
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebuck states :

Quote:
Blood Brother allows a Taoist to use, in addition to his own power, the power of the board opposite his.

So, during your turn, does it mean you can choose one power among the two powers, or you can actually use them both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Frère de Sang permet à un Taoïste de disposer, en plus de son propre pouvoir, du pouvoir du plateau situé en face du sien.

Just like the power tokens (base rules, p. 9) except you don’t have to spend it. Also, it’s not explicitly stated but I take it to mean the power is always available — e.g. if your blood brother is Strength of the Mountain it also applies during Yin phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Léo Chabanne
France
Grenoble
FRA
flag msg tools
I forgot one tiny rule..
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevin wrote:
Quote:
Frère de Sang permet à un Taoïste de disposer, en plus de son propre pouvoir, du pouvoir du plateau situé en face du sien.

Just like the power tokens (base rules, p. 9) except you don’t have to spend it. Also, it’s not explicitly stated but I take it to mean the power is always available — e.g. if your blood brother is Strength of the Mountain it also applies during Yin phase.

Thanks.
By the end of our first game, Wu-Feng had clearly no chance of winning (we setup the game in Initiation mode), so we thought Blood Brother might be a little bit overpowered, thus making us wondering. I guess, we need to play at least in Normal mode to get a more balanced game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Masa kari
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You recive the bloob brother token if you have only 1 Qi and keep it as long you haven't more than 1 Qi. As long you have the BB-Token, you can use the power. Execptions: the blood brother dies (the BB-Token goes into the box) or his power is disabled (you have to wait, until the power is back).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.