Popular Tags: [View All]
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you use and enhancement on an enemy unit such as bounty the reaction is still considered to belong to the player who the card belongs too, correct? My friend fells that if the enhancement is on his card now it is his reaction. But that makes no sense for the card bounty since it says to capture the enhanced unit. Help me clarify this. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The enhancement is still under the control of the card owner so it's your reaction. You are right, Bounty would make no sense otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick reply. Also I had one more question about 2v2 deck building. It says to apply deck building rules that apply to 1v1 to the team. So let's say I have my objective set I like and I have two in my deck, does that mean my team mate cannot have that objective set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy D
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also have that question. For example some of the neutral cards have a 1 objective set per deck does that mean the other deck may not have that either?

For example, Hit and Run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc gauthier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
think of the team of two(or 3) as 1 person for objectives limitation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
PahToots wrote:
I also have that question. For example some of the neutral cards have a 1 objective set per deck does that mean the other deck may not have that either?

For example, Hit and Run.

Correct, he may not. That's limit 1 per deck per team in the case of the limited sets like Hit and Run, and 2 objective sets total per team with the non-limited ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.