V I
msg tools
I've seen these two documents in the "Files" section:
X-W_Inventory_3.0.xls
X-Wing_Inventory_V3.2.xlsx

Both of these are very nice, but unfortunately they only support Waves 1-3. Is there a similar spreadsheet somewhere that also supports Waves 4+?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McMahon
United States
Circle Pines
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not an XLS spreadsheet, but I find this site to work great. It manages your inventory and helps you create lists.

http://xwing-builder.co.uk/build
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping for an .xls too as voidstate is blocked at work for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V I
msg tools
jamcrmm wrote:
It's not an XLS spreadsheet, but I find this site to work great. It manages your inventory and helps you create lists.

http://xwing-builder.co.uk/build

Thanks for the tip!

One thing I was looking for is to get is the full inventory of all items that come with the game & expansions (so not just cards and ships, but also tokens, ship TL markers, pilot description cards, etc) - this is where these XLS files like the ones I listed in the 1st post work great.

If there's no existing XLS file that supports wave 4+, I might go on and expand one of the existing ones.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fex the Weasel
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there,
I will upload a new version of the xls based squad builder in the file section today.
I pimped it a bit and included rebel aces and wave 5.
Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V I
msg tools
Fex77 wrote:
Hi there,
I will upload a new version of the xls based squad builder in the file section today.
Enjoy.

Thanks! I've checked out the file and it looks pretty cool.

However, it looks like the "inventory management" aspect (how many ships/dials/cards/tokens/... of each type I have given the expansions I bought) is not supported by your squad builder (at least not yet), so I'm still looking for a solution

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vladamex wrote:
Fex77 wrote:
Hi there,
Enjoy.

Thanks! I've checked out the file and it looks pretty cool.

However, it looks like the "inventory management" aspect (how many ships/dials/cards/tokens/... of each type I have given the expansions I bought) is not supported by your squad builder (at least not yet), so I'm still looking for a solution

Cheers!

[annoying] More than you will ever need [/annoying]
Sorry, couldn't help myself. I have an entire small Plano dedicated to extra tokens. The last 4 ships I opened essentially had all cardboard besides the dial punched straight into the "extras" bin, in the event my dog eats 20+ focus tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a look at this thread at FFG: http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/108...
It's a great inventory sheet updated with wave 4.

I asked the author to update the dropbox link, because it is not working at the moment... but if someone is interested in this sheet, I've downloaded it some weeks ago, when the link was working. Pls. PM me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V I
msg tools
Thanks for the tip!

It would be great if someone can update this post once the link has been fixed so people looking at BGG forum know they can get the file.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update :-) ... link is working again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V I
msg tools
Nice! Love it!

Thanks for sharing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.