Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again, we attempt to lift up some rocks while we stand on our heads as we return to the Star Wars universe! In Star Wars: The Interactive Video Board Game, you and up to 5 other rebels invade a partially constructed Death Star, using a combination of plucky astromech droids and the awesome power of The Force to plant enough heavy explosives to blow it to kingdom come. But be careful! A VHS-based Darth Vader and a single wandering Stormtrooper seek to thwart your efforts (because good is dumb)...and the Dark Side of The Force may prove too seductive for one of your well-intentioned friends. Is a 3D board and a blurry Darth Vader enough to set this apart from other VHS games? Plus, we ask a Very Important Question about scenes from Star Wars too awesome for theaters. Download now!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2014/08/once-again-we-atte...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Doctor's visited Pluto (The Sun Makers)... The tricky bit is if it's a planet or not, since it was officially a planet at the time but isn't officially one now.

Weather Pluto counted or not wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference to the result, mind...

Great episode, and very nice playalongability of the Battle Of Wits for this one... Though it was like you guys didn't hear my suggestions of Vulcan for planets the Doctor has visited, or Bucky O'Hare for cartoons involving space, or John The Skrull for comic book characters from space...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CWM
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cripes! I could go on a long nerd rant about that battle of wits like "Ohmygosh how can you forget [X, Y, Z]," but really I'm just excited by how awesome that game was. I was shouting at my speakers. So exciting! I hope that game makes a comeback.

What a triumphant return for the Professor and Mr. Hunnefeld.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The hot studio lights do have an effect on the brain...even if those hot studio lights double as regular dining room lights 98% of the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay for the two dads coming back for some flipping action! I couldn't believe that Jetsons did not come up as a space based cartoon or Battlemasters for the war game theme.

So psyched for SnowCon 2015! Hope it can still have a home-y feel in a bigger space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.