Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Oddo
United States
New Windsor
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I eagerly wait for RAF: The Battle of Britain 1940. I open the box and ..........

see that all player aid charts are MISSING!

Anyone else have a problem with this game or other Decision Games?

To be fair, I own two others - D-Day at Omaha Beach and D-Day at Tarawa. There were nothing wrong with those games.

UPDATE: I sent DG an email. They promptly relied with apologies and stated that they would get the missing aids in the mail. Great job!

UPDATE 2: Received player aid cards, sent 5 pages, two of which were duplicates -> missing combat damage table(s). Not sure if missing anything else.

Does anyone have a complete listing of player aids?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mssing Player Aids!!!
I don't buy many DG games, but the ones that I have (including RAF) were complete with no issues.

Are you asking for scans of the missing player aids? I don't see any issues online in the forums with DG replacing damaged/missing parts (aside from being slow).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just write to them, they have an excellent customer service. I had a little problem with misprinted counters and they sent a whole new sheet immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine was complete.
But check this thread:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1223408/open-your-game-asap-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michal
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any list of how much player aids should be in the box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
c08mk wrote:
Is there any list of how much player aids should be in the box?

Three sheets with tables and one with the Sequence of Play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michal
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I was always wondering how much is "several player aid cards" as the rulebook says on page 2 (3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eivind Fosse
msg tools
c08mk wrote:

I was always wondering how much is "several player aid cards" as the rulebook says on page 2 (3).

Me too!

I tried to play through the game tonight, and completed everything up to step 10. Hunter Attack.

I used about half an hour searching for the "Combat Results Table" and "Combat Damage Chart". It is nowhere to be found...

So my game stopped there.

Maybe Decisiongames can send them to me on email...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiannis Hadjikyriakou
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I just got my copy. I have 5 sheets, and 3 are duplicates:

3 x with weather table at top of one side, and raid response priority chart on the other

1 x bombing table on one side and optional night raid tables on other

1 x sequence of play

Are these all the tables, or am I missing something (and have too much of something else)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Oddo
United States
New Windsor
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have only one sheet with the weather table and raid response and two sheets (intentional duplicates) with combat damage tables.

I contacted Decision Games through their web site to get replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiannis Hadjikyriakou
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I already contacted them. Hopefully they'll be able to email me an electronic version while I wait for the transatlantic post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Constans wrote:

I just got my copy. I have 5 sheets, and 3 are duplicates:

3 x with weather table at top of one side, and raid response priority chart on the other

1 x bombing table on one side and optional night raid tables on other

1 x sequence of play

Are these all the tables, or am I missing something (and have too much of something else)?

I got this exact same layout of player aids as well. I've contacted Decision games and hopefully will get the missing ones soon.

Update: They sent me the digital files for all player aids and will mail me the missing ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Venczel
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just recived the game and have the same problem. Same layout for the charts. Looks like a chinese worker was a bit tired when assembled the content. I was sent an email to support as well. Btw. the countersheet is very thin and really hard to remove the counters without damaging them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fairlight wrote:
Just recived the game and have the same problem. Same layout for the charts. Looks like a chinese worker was a bit tired when assembled the content. I was sent an email to support as well. Btw. the countersheet is very thin and really hard to remove the counters without damaging them...

I use an Olfa hobby knife to loosen the counter tabs before punching them out (and sometimes they just fall out)... carefully still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Oddo
United States
New Windsor
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always use a hobby knife to remove counters.

It took me a while to get the replacement charts. Just keep emailing customer service to get results. That is what I had to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.